Skip to content Skip to footer

Our History 报恩寺历史

Established in 1954 as a modest single storey temple by philanthropist Lee Choon Seng (1888—1966), as one of the few Chinese Mahayana temples in Singapore dedicated to the Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva.

本寺由慈善家李俊成(1888 – 1966)创建于1954年,本寺是新加坡少数供奉地藏菩萨本尊的大乘佛教寺院。

To allow for expansion, the old premises were demolished. Reconstruction began in 2003, and the office wing was completed in April 2007, in phase 1 of the project. The new six-storey building was designed by Lee Coo, who is also the architect behind the Venerable Hong Choon Memorial Hall of the Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Temple.

为了扩大规模,旧楼被拆除。 该项目的第一阶段于2003年开始重建,办公楼于2007年4月完成。 这座新的六层楼建筑是由建筑师Lee Coo设计的,他也是光明山普觉禅寺(Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Temple)宏船纪念堂的建筑师。

0
Support Groups
0
Special Events
0
Yoga Teachers
0
Meditation Teachers

Latest Photos

Our Teachers

Temple of Thanks Giving © 2020. All Rights Reserved.